where has my admin account been moved to?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-05-03 16:32:47
Region : Australia

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 130319

ISP : bigpond

Title says it all.
Options
3 Reply
Re:where has my admin account been moved to?
2013-05-03 16:40:28
Not quite sure about your peoblem or question. The default login username and password are both admin. If you have changed it, no one know what it could be until you reset the router to the factory setting.
Options
2013-05-04 08:17:16

gmail wrote

Not quite sure about your peoblem or question. The default login username and password are both admin. If you have changed it, no one know what it could be until you reset the router to the factory setting.

No m8... with the old settings I had an admin account & a guest account which could be set to different setting but the new firmware has made a bigger/ better guest account and removed ( or hidden) the admin option. Now my question is:

Can I still have my admin account or do I have to uninstall the new firmware?

update: Solved!
Options
2013-05-04 16:12:10
The new firmware also can have the admin account. It did not change the admin account but add the guest network to the main one.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 295

Replies: 3