My WiFi connection is turned off when I watch videos or play any game

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-07 22:10:22
Region : Venezuela

Model : TG-3269

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good night (Venezuela),

As you can read, I have a serious problem because when I want to see some video, play some video games, everything on my desktop pc and my internet is disconnected, just like that.

Source of the problem: Everything had been fine, had a connection with no cuts or anything, could watch videos without problems until I fall playing a game online for hours, and I begin to notice the change. I suddenly out of the game and I started off the Wi Fi just like that. Now when I stop doing the activity then starts working normally, all provided you do not make my graphics card work.

I formatted my PC 2 times after having this problem, until I realized that before installing the video drivers, nothing happens. The problem always occurs after q video drivers are installed and I have placed different versions, both the graphics card to network card, without noticing any change. What Hardware problem may be?

One interesting fact: every passing day it showed a deterioration in my internet.

Here are the names of any of my Windows 7 PC components:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.00 GHz

• Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme 2, 525 Watts

• PCI Network Card: TP-LINK TL-WN951N

• Video Card: AMD XFX R7870 Black Edition

Please I need help from one of you, unfortunately this pc is also used by family and I have to answer for her ... If you need more information now get her and I will make them know.

Thanks in advance
Options
2 Reply
Re:My WiFi connection is turned off when I watch videos or play any game
2013-12-11 19:17:03
Seems something conflict between drivers of NIC and Graphics card.
You can try to reinstall both of them.
Options
Re:My WiFi connection is turned off when I watch videos or play any game
2014-03-09 13:17:42
ths for your answer
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 550

Replies: 2