Problem in windows 8 ...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem in windows 8 ...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem in windows 8 ...
Problem in windows 8 ...
2013-07-08 18:57:58
Region : Egypt

Model : TL-WN422G

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I 've lost my installation CD .... so I resorted to tp-link website to download the compatible drivers for my model ... these are the drivers I get for my adapter

http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?pcid=201&model=TL-WN422G&version=V2

I choosed the one compatible with windows 8 and when I finished downloading it and opened it .... there was nothing but instructions to how the installation is getting done with no drivers to install there .... I tried the one for windows 7 as it seemed to be the right one because it was bigger in size .... it was actually the one that carries the drivers and the crazy part about it that when I installed it ... Windows 8 had no problem with it .... at the end my pc still doesn't recognize my adapter I checked the device manager I found nothing related to my device in network adapters although it was required that my device to be connected to my pc during the installation ...

Sooo any help ?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem in windows 8 ...
2013-07-08 20:52:44
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 511

Replies: 1

Related Articles