General question: Is there any TP-LINK official admin in charge of the forum ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-05-07 02:28:49
Region : France

Model : TL-WR841ND

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version : TL-WR841N_V8_121101

ISP : Orange

Hi All,

This is a general question about this forum: Is there any official TP-LINK representative in charge of this forum, as I see there are quite a few issues raised and I can only see users' response ?

Thanks & Regards

Freepix
Options
11 Reply
Re:General question: Is there any TP-LINK official admin in charge of the forum ?
2013-05-07 02:38:00
as I see there are quite a few issues raised and I can only see users' response ?

You are right,
Options
Re:General question: Is there any TP-LINK official admin in charge of the forum ?
2013-05-07 15:02:21
The answer is no.
This forum is like a wailing wall.
The customers come here only to pray...
God save TP-Link...

:-)
Options
2013-05-07 16:33:20
God save TP-Link...

:)
Options
2013-05-07 18:46:10

FreePix wrote

Region : France

Model : TL-WR841ND

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version : TL-WR841N_V8_121101

ISP : Orange

Hi All,

This is a general question about this forum: Is there any official TP-LINK representative in charge of this forum, as I see there are quite a few issues raised and I can only see users' response ?

Thanks & Regards

Freepix

It would appear not, there really is little point to such places unless there is some kind of technical support input so I do wonder why companies bother. My suspicion about all such forums is that companies monitor them to ensure the issues/complaints remain at or below an acceptable level but generally are otherwise not interested enough to comment upon such issues. Whether issues raised prompts new releases of firmware is also questionable unless a high percentage of complaints about any given issue are raised.
Options
2013-05-07 22:48:42
Guys,

I sent an email to the sales and support TP-LINK team to ask them for an official TP-LINK moderator, otherwise this forum will end-up as a "complaining forum" impacting their customer's service image.

I hope someone from TP-LINK will hear me (us!) to participate positively to the forum and listen to our demands.

Regards

Freepix
Options
2013-05-07 22:58:14
Yes, forum without active moderators is defective. I can see a lot of spam also on this forum because nobody can't clean here. We waiting for new solutions from TP-link side.
Options
2013-05-07 23:43:55

FreePix wrote

I sent an email to the sales and support TP-LINK team to ask them for an official TP-LINK moderator

Instead, it'd rather be better to ask someone for bug fixing... :D
Options
2013-05-08 03:46:55
One more thing, we have to remember that TP-link is owner here.
Options
2013-05-12 14:07:17
I think this forum is more like a TP-link users` community. Each member share their ideas and problems and solutions...that would be better if there are some official technicians here/
Options
2013-05-13 01:46:07
tp-link doesn't care about their customers, only to sell products and that it, the official website is down for 2 days.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 990

Replies: 11

Related Articles