NAT through Universal Repeater and multiple Access Point Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-05-07 05:41:14
Region : Greece

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Hellas On Line

I have a ADSL Wireless Router , conected wired to my ISP with Dynamic IP witch give me Internet wireless ( SSID = HOMEVPA ). Private IP = 192.168.2.1

I have next to my home on a high building, one TL-WA5210G as UNIVERSAL REPEATER to HOMEVPA . ( I have also and UTP Cable from my house to TL-WA5210G )

I have another 3 TL-WA5210G to diferent places as Access Point Client to conect in each place with a switch one Laptop and one IP Camera.
I have also an account to DYNDNS.ORG .

How is possible to make a NAT to see my IP CAMERAS from INTERNET ?

Is Better the TL-WA5210G to the high building to operate as Access Point for my requirements ?
Options
2 Reply
Re:NAT through Universal Repeater and multiple Access Point Client
2013-05-08 17:12:02
the antenna of TL-WA5210G is Directional Antenna, so it's not proper to configure repeater mode. The effect is not so good if it's not Omni-directional antenna.
you need to open port for your camera on ADSL wireless router.
just lay TL-WA5210G at a space place in order to get signal for your wireless router.
Options
Re:NAT through Universal Repeater and multiple Access Point Client
2013-05-09 22:05:03
I use external antena TL-ANT2415D .
And I have open the proper port.
I have static ip to my camera. When bring the camera near to adsl router and connect to this then I can see the camera through the Internet.
When the camera connect through repeater then I can't see the camera through Internet , but can see only from inside network computer or laptop.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 953

Replies: 2

Related Articles