TL-WR940N - I reset my router and now cannot reconnect internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-28 02:49:19
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

In my research to connect a VPN to my TL-WR940N, I forgot the password, so I reset it. Now I'm unable to get it working again.

I'm in a little small island in the Caribbean, and my ISP doesn't offer support outside of the 8-5 period. Now I've no internet.

I tried the Dynamic IP and it wouldn't renew the IP protocols. Seems that my ISP uses PPPOe, but it just keep saying "Connecting..."

Can anyone help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR940N - I reset my router and now cannot reconnect internet
2021-09-28 11:53:42 - last edited 2021-09-28 12:05:28

@SeanDayne 

If your WAN port configuration was a PPPoE session, then only your ISP can give you the PPPoE username/password.

If you have made a configuration backup of your device at some point, you can use it to restore the original device configuration.

Some ISPs are putting this information into the paper contract when you signing up with them for the service.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 1

Related Articles