I need to block access to a web page in TL-WA5110G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-30 13:12:14
Model: TL-WA701ND  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:
I need to block access to a web page and I have not been able to do it in this AP model

https://www.tp-link.com/en/home-networking/access-point/tl-wa5110g/

Options
2 Reply
Re:I need to block access to a web page in TL-WA5110G
2021-10-01 11:54:13

@PCMarket 

For this device you can't restrict access to it's web management IP address from your LAN.

The login credentials provide the security if you try an access from your LAN.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:I need to block access to a web page in TL-WA5110G
2021-10-18 08:46:07

It integrates the functions of wireless access point, wireless WiSP client, firewall and router. Wireless remote connectionHigh power wireless access points feature high output power and high RX sensitivity to increase transmission range, reduce dead points and ensure stable wireless connections. The TL-WA5110G 54M High-Power Wireless Access Point allows you to connect with your network and other wireless devices, share Internet access, files and have fun. This connection breaks the trend of rolling the TL WA5110g router and Wisp Client Access Points in a single box. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 751

Replies: 2