which channel & width should i use for 5ghz for better stability ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-09 12:57:39 - last edited 2022-08-02 07:06:09
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.17 v0001.0 Build 201214 Rel.42010n(5553)

Options
1 Reply
Re:which channel & width should i use for 5ghz for better stability ?
2021-10-09 13:31:30 - last edited 2022-08-02 07:06:09

@FAHIM01 

From your device user guide:

"

•Channel - This field determines which operating frequency will be used. The default channel is set to Auto. It is not necessary to change the wireless channel unless you notice interference problems with another nearby access point.

Channel Width - This field determines which operating frequency will be used. It is not necessary to change the wireless channel unless you notice interference problems with another nearby access point. If you select auto, then AP will choose the best channel automatically.

"

Here's a software that can help you to check the wirelesess interference around you - https://www.metageek.com/products/inssider/

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 741

Replies: 1

Related Articles