WI-FI NOT CONNECTING TO IPHONE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-16 09:28:29

Hi

model no TP-WR740N, I am not able to connect wi-fi to my iphone6. we have 3 other phones that are working fine but I am facing issue in connection on i phone. please advise. no one from tp link technical support helped me. I had mailed them in Sep but till date no reply

regards

Options
3 Reply
Re:WI-FI NOT CONNECTING TO IPHONE
2021-10-16 11:21:04

@Pradeep_Singh 

Do you receive any error message when trying to connect the iPhone ?

What are your wireless security settings ?

Try these to see if that will resolve the problem:

If the issue persists set these DNSs and test again :

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-10-16 12:19:21

@terziyski router is installed already, but connetion with ipone is very poor when i have kept i phone besides router then only finding the connection, if I move phone 1 mtr also connection failed. while with other phones, wifi distance is more than 10 mtr. pls advise

Options
2021-10-16 12:32:58

@Pradeep_Singh 

So iPhone can connect with the router only when its close to it, but connection fails when you're on a certain distance.

No other device (laptop, mobile, etc.) experiencing this behavior except the iPhone in question.

In this case test your iPhone with another router to see if the problem is not with the iPhone itself.

Nevertheless check the settings (1-st screenshot) from my 1-st post and make sure they are correct.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 283

Replies: 3

Related Articles