- extension de réseau familial

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-19 06:53:59 - last edited 2021-10-22 03:16:39
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Bonjour,

j'ai acheté un routeur TL-WR940N afin d'étendre mon réseau familial. Il est connecté via mon réseau électrique en courant faible. La connexion focntionne bien, est stable, aucun souci. Mais j'aurais voulu que ce réseau soit utilisable via le même nom et mdp que le réseau d'origine. Hors lors de l'installation, je n'ai pas trouvé comment configurer ce mode et j'ai donc le user et password du routeur. Ce qui signifie qu'à chaque changement de pièce dans la maison, je dois changer de connexion sur mon smartphone par exemple afin dutiliser la connexion la plus favorable.

Comment procéder pour répéter le réseau existant sur le nouveau routeur tp-link?

D'avance merci de votre aide.

english translation, if easier:

Hello, I bought a TL-WR940N router in order to expand my home network. It is connected via my low current electrical network. The connection works well, is stable, no problem. But I would have liked this network to be usable via the same name and password as the original network. During the installation, I did not find how to configure this mode and I therefore have the user and password of the router. This means that each time I change rooms in the house, I have to change the connection on my smartphone, for example, in order to use the most favorable connection. How to proceed to repeat the existing network on the new tp-link router?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Options
1 Reply
Re: - extension de réseau familial - extension of the family internet network
2021-10-21 11:33:26 - last edited 2021-10-22 03:16:39

Personne popur me conseiller?

Nobody to help me?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 1