A Question about nano router TL-WR702N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-23 19:24:24
Region : Turkey

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Greetings

In Turkey we have a sat. system that should use wireless to download films, series etc. However that box doesn't include any wifi thing inside so the tech. guys came with nano router TL-WR720N. The operated their pc to adjust the settings then would plug it to the tv box. However the router don't see my wifi signal at all. my computers, ipad, and also the tech. guys' phones are clearly can see my wifi signal but that router don't see anything. We tried to change the name, the password, the encyrption settings but nothing changed. they even changed the router with a new one but the problem still occurs. however the router can see some of my neighbors wifis but not all of them. what may the problem be? also my modem is fiberoptic Huawei HG253.

thank you in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:A Question about nano router TL-WR702N
2013-08-13 17:08:39
The channel could cause such a problem. The available wireless channel varies from countries.
The possible solution is to make your wifi signal running on a specific Channel within 1 to 11.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 384

Replies: 1

Related Articles