No connection to internet, not visible for mobile app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-14 11:14:24 - last edited 2021-11-16 10:00:30
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Dear all, unfortunately router is no more visible for my notebook (cable or wi-fi) or nor for my mobile app. I had reset the router twice via app (friday in time it was possible) and after (today) with reset button. The reason of this procedure was, that three days the router is not more connected with modem from the telecommunication provider. I have used the router for signal amplification. Now I see only orange led light and message "no internet connection". The  modem from the provider seems functional, I'm online. Thanks for help! Simeon

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No connection to internet, not visible for mobile app-Solution
2021-11-15 17:24:40 - last edited 2021-11-16 10:00:30

@terziyski Thanks for response! I had resolved it today morning with local CZ TP-Link support and after also with telecommunication provider. All is mow running smoothly. I hope it lasts a long time ...

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:No connection to internet, not visible for mobile app
2021-11-15 15:47:36 - last edited 2021-11-15 15:56:57

@SimeonP 

Here's how to hard reset the router. Use method 1. After this procedure connect your computer via ethernet cable to the router LAN port.

With a web browser open http://tplinkwifi.net to access the web management interface.

If that doesn't work, find your computer gateway address and open the following link: http://<your GW IP address>.

If after all you can't access your router, then contact your local support and ask them to be advised on that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:No connection to internet, not visible for mobile app-Solution
2021-11-15 17:24:40 - last edited 2021-11-16 10:00:30

@terziyski Thanks for response! I had resolved it today morning with local CZ TP-Link support and after also with telecommunication provider. All is mow running smoothly. I hope it lasts a long time ...

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 491

Replies: 2