Power light blinking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power light blinking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power light blinking
Power light blinking
2021-11-24 17:06:41
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Had issues with our old Asus router, so we bought an AX10, set up static IP for my ISP, WiFi, and then we had internet, and I upgraded firmware as it asked me to do so. For a while it worked. Then, exact same issues as my Asus router, weirdly enough: Suddenly all connected devices lost connection with the router(s), I couldn't connect to the setup page on either router, only thing that solved it was rebooting the router. ISP could ping the modem, so this was purely a LAN issue.

Now, on the TP-Link, I get either 0 lights, or a blinking power light, potentially this light stops, and a orange internet connection light shows up instead, but this hasn't happened for some time now.

Tried resetting it, power adapter gives me 12.3V, sockets are at 232V, so everything works fine on that end.

No idea why the first issue happened to two different routers, and no Google search answers the second issue.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Power light blinking
2021-11-25 01:28:33

@SvolvarBow 

If you have an access to the AX10 web management interface try upgrading FW once again to the latest release.

If you don't, here's how to hard reset the AX10.(use method 1) and then try updating FW once again to the latest release.

Then re-configure AX10 from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-11-25 14:25:01

@terziyski I don't, computer never sees the cable as connected at all.

Either only the power led blinks green, or only the internet led is steady orange.

Options
2021-11-25 14:49:32

@SvolvarBow 

As I understand your AX10 is under waranty.

Contact your local support to be advise on how to proceed further to resolve this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2705

Replies: 3

Related Articles