The 2,4 GHz network has disappeared

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-10 19:50:41
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.2

Hello,

I used for the home network 2,4 GHz wifi network. Today, as I tried to connect, I found that the network had disappeared. The green icon on router is still green, with cable I can connet to the network, only WIFI disppeared.

Nothing has changed after 3-5 router restarts, I also try restart all my devices but with same result. When I turn on the 5 GHz network only that works but I still don't see 2,4 GHz what I need for some my devices...

Can someone help me please? Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:The 2,4 GHz network has disappeared
2021-12-11 18:19:49

@SEAL 

Make sure that the 2.4 GHz network is enabled and Hide SSID is not enabled:

If the issue persists reset to factory defaults - method 1 and re-configure the router from scratch.

If the issue still persists then you probably have a hardware fault of the router's transceiver - you can contact your local support to be advised on that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options