my device is showing orange light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-22 13:17:35
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Since monday, my device has been showing orange light and it has not been connecting to wifi internet

Options
3 Reply
Re:my device is showing orange light
2021-12-22 19:17:39

@Olufowobi 

How do you receive your Internet service - any ISP modem/router before your WR940N or ISP ethernet cable direcly to the WL940N ?

What's your router status showing here:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-12-23 08:33:51

@terziyski  The ISP am using is Fiberone Modem. I only connect the WIFI, i don't use ethernet cables.

File:
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-23 at 9.29.11 AM.jpegDownload
Options
2021-12-23 11:03:39

@Olufowobi 

To be able to access the Internet you should use an ethernet cable between the Fiberone Modem LAN port and the WAN port of your WR940N.

If you already have cable plugged, then replace it since according to your screenshot there is no any connection between the ISP modem and WR940N.

Here's a sample of video setup you could use to attach the ethernet cable.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 943

Replies: 3