TP LINK EAP 110 INDOOR I NEED DUMP FILE PLEASE HELP ME

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-29 21:57:24 - last edited 2021-12-30 08:01:03
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: DUMP FILE

HELLO ALL can I ask for help, I damaged my boss's TP LINK EAP 110 and it needs to be flashing but I'm having trouble dump file can I ask for help if you have the file, thank you very much

PLEASE HELP ME crying

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP LINK EAP 110 INDOOR I NEED DUMP FILE PLEASE HELP ME-Solution
2021-12-30 01:32:30 - last edited 2021-12-30 08:01:03

Dear @human_sick,

human_sick wrote

HELLO ALL can I ask for help, I damaged my boss's TP LINK EAP 110 and it needs to be flashing but I'm having trouble dump file can I ask for help if you have the file, thank you very much

Sorry to hear that you have trouble with the EAP110 v4.

I really want to help you, but there is no such dump file for you. I'm afraid you may buy a new one instead.

Kind note that the EAP110 v4 doesn't have a console port and it doesn't support firmware recovery at all.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP LINK EAP 110 INDOOR I NEED DUMP FILE PLEASE HELP ME-Solution
2021-12-30 01:32:30 - last edited 2021-12-30 08:01:03

Dear @human_sick,

human_sick wrote

Sorry to hear that you have trouble with the EAP110 v4.

I really want to help you, but there is no such dump file for you. I'm afraid you may buy a new one instead.

Kind note that the EAP110 v4 doesn't have a console port and it doesn't support firmware recovery at all.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 1

Related Articles