Archer C6 old device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6 old device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C6 old device
Archer C6 old device
2021-12-30 20:29:01
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi today i noticed something weird in my tplink router settings.

The old Galaxy J5 is my really old phone and its grayed out i cant block it, remove it anything does anybody know if there is way how to remove it and how? Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 old device
2021-12-30 22:44:36 - last edited 2021-12-31 00:23:19

@Krataman 

Same issue has been reported here, but unfortunately not answered yet.

I am pretty sure that reset to factory defaults will remove this entry, but that's not the point here.

Are you with the latest FW for your device. If you're not then update to the latest version release and see if that makes a difference.

Here you can read about the Archer C6 v2 latest FW release (even beta release for EU version).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Archer C6 old device
2021-12-31 08:02:33

@terziyski i have lates FW, so i guess ill just reset.

terziyski wrote

@Krataman 

Same issue has been reported here, but unfortunately not answered yet.

I am pretty sure that reset to factory defaults will remove this entry, but that's not the point here.

Are you with the latest FW for your device. If you're not then update to the latest version release and see if that makes a difference.

Here you can read about the Archer C6 v2 latest FW release (even beta release for EU version).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 2

Related Articles