WiFi setup question.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WiFi setup question.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WiFi setup question.
WiFi setup question.
2022-01-03 11:18:21

I have a WiFi network based on the Archer AX5400 with two Mesh devices (a TL-WPA8631P and an RE205.)  

The network seems to work fine, however I have introduced a new device recently which is an amateur radio internet gateway (SharkRF OpenSpot 3 - http://www.sharkrf.com).

I'm having real problems getting this to work well - it keeps dropping packets.  The manufacturers have advised me to use 2.4Ghz channels 1, 6 or 11, however the router seems only to be set to Auto and using channel 4.

Is there a way for me to force the 2.4Ghz Wifi band to use one of the above channels (1,6 or 11)?

Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi setup question.
2022-01-03 11:41:04

@Perennial 

Yes, there is. For this to be possible you should disable Smart Connect feature.

Only then you'll have the oportunity to select a particular channel for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 1

Related Articles