facebook games play EXTREMELY SLOW!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-25 08:39:56
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Using the N750 for awhile now, however each time I am playing a game in facebook.... it plays at a SNAILS PACE.

I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE all with same results.

Maybe it is a setting on my 4300 that needs to be manipulated, cause I sure thought that when I got this router that increased bandwidth would not be like it is. Anyone have advice?
Options
4 Reply
Re:facebook games play EXTREMELY SLOW!
2013-07-26 14:51:00
Is it for wireless connection or wired connection? For the wireless, i think you can try to change the channel to 6 for 2.4G. Disable the Hardware NAT would also be an option. For the wired connection, you can try to change the MTU.
Options
2013-08-03 10:51:49
thanks for these suggestions, however switching the Channel to 6 for 2.4G and disabling the Hardware NAT for the wireless prevented any interaction with the internet; so I had to change it back to the way it was... the wireless isn't affected as much as the wired. I have not tried changing the MTU which is currently set at 1500, which I have just tried and 1500 retrieves fragmented errors so I will need to lower it. Will let you know it this works.
Options
2013-08-03 15:39:50
Options
2013-08-03 15:44:02
Without router is everything ok with speed? Give us screenshot from speedtest results.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 551

Replies: 4

Related Articles