Stuck on Login Page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Stuck on Login Page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Stuck on Login Page
Stuck on Login Page
2022-01-17 13:04:13
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router

I reset my router because one device wouldn't conneect.  I went through all the steps and it worked. Then I saw I needed an update so downloaded that. Now I am stuck on the "Please create an administrator password to manage your Archer C60" page.  I entered my password and clicked on "Let's Get Staryed" but it won't go to the next page. I have reset again and I tried entering through the default domain. I get stuck in the same spot.  I also turned the router off and on again. Same problem.  Any sugge on how to fix?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Stuck on Login Page
2022-01-18 00:43:25

@LeahB 

When message "Please create an administrator password to manage your Archer C60" appears you should create a new administrator password for your C60.

It has to include capital/small letters, numbers and a special character if I recall correctly (an instructions under the text field should be present).

You have to type the newly created password twice to confirm it. Just then you should be able to continue with the device setup clicking on "Let's Get Started".

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 789

Replies: 1

Related Articles