Problems with Philips Smarttv's, loosing internetconnections all the time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-26 12:44:23
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.10.3

After having 'solved' my problem with the Foscam camera (I bought another camera, not Foscam) I now keep having problems with my two Philips Smarttv's.

They keep loosing connection with the internet, very often not even connecting at all at start-up but more annoying when I do get a connection it is always! disconnecting (often about half an hour later when I stream something).

My first tv (1) is at approx 3 meters from the main deco, which is connected to my providers router by cable.

My other tv (2) is standing besides one of the satelite deco's, connected with ethernetcable normally.

Both loose internetconnection al the time, day in day out.

My internetprovider has already checked my lines 4 times and we have also changed the router. So there is no problem there.

When I loose connection, I sometimes only have to wait about 15 minutes and it's back again, but sometimes it doesn't come back at all anymore that day. Next day it starts sometimes normal again and sometimes not. And very often when it comes back it disconnects again two or three times during an evening.

When I disconnect tv 2 from the ethernetcable, it normally will connect through the wifi with the Deco, but allmost everytime it gives a message that my connection is not confirmed  and a limited access is available. And also many times it won't connect at all.

Checking my internetconnection on the tv shows that I do get an IP with 192.168.xxx.xx when I connect with the cable but on both tv's the IP when connected though wifi is 10.50.x.x 

Switching off 5Ghz does not make any difference.

Is there somebody who could help me to check my connections and how to check whether indeed it's my mesh-system that causes the problems (can't be very much else anymore I fear). I don't understand the IP differences, f.e. and I have no idea whether this is good or whether this is causing the problems?

I know that there are many devices connected to my Deco's and all in one range of channels and I really, really, really, would appreciate very much!!!! when TP Link could finally change this in the software so that we, the users who pay good money for their products, would be able to change channels in order to at least reduce interferences from too many devices on one channel no

Thanks for your help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with Philips Smarttv's, loosing internetconnections all the time
2022-02-01 12:15:06

Is nobody having these problems with Smart TV's?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 512

Replies: 1

Related Articles