My re450 wifi extender keeps disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-17 21:37:31
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20201203 Rel. 80349

I bought my wifi extender like before 12 days ago , after I bought it my wifi extender kept disconnecting so I tried to change the position of the wifi extender and change the lan cable to cat6 and change the firmware update and did everything and the problem didn't get fix

Options
1 Reply
Re:My re450 wifi extender keeps disconnecting
2022-02-18 07:15:21

Hi @AhmedBayati 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

May I know how does your extender connect to the router? via wireless connection or lan cable?

If your extender is connected to router via LAN cable, please connect a computer to the router with the same Ethernet cable and see if the issue is the same.

If your extender is connected to router via wireless connection, please refer to this guide to troubleshoot for RE unstable issue: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/272398

If no help, please feel free to let us know what case you belong to and what troubleshooting steps you have done. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 779

Replies: 1

Related Articles