Parental Controls time schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-20 21:49:46
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5 Build 20220117 Rel. 52085(4555)

Is it possible to set a more precise time (at least half an hour in half an hour) and not just by the hour, for example 10.30pm and not just 10pm or 11pm?

Options
6 Reply
Re:Parental Controls time schedule
2022-02-21 09:13:41

Hi @Vegia 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Yes, you can set more precise time in parental control.

For Time Limits setting, you can set by half an hour, not just by the hour.

And in Bed Time setting, you can set by minutes.

For more detailed information, please refer to this guide 

How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2022-02-21 15:11:12

@Myapps 

Dear TP-Link Community Team,

Thanks for your kind reply, unfortunately there’s no such option on my menu as you can see from the picture attached.

Options
2022-02-22 09:40:22

Hi @Vegia    

Thanks for getting back. 

From your screenshots, I noticed that the model number of your router is not Archer A10. It is Archer AX10 right?

For the latest firmware of this router, it doesn't support to set up more precise time in time limits,such as set up time limits by half an hour, but I will log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

In addition, it is kindly suggested to choose the correct model when submitting questions, which can save us the time to follow up the questions. Thanks~heart

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2022-02-22 10:13:40

@Myapps 

Thanks again for the prompt reply.

I hope this feature can be introduced asap in update, in fact my son is not happy to lose half an hour (on the other hand, I cannot add an hour to his timing...:-)).  

Can you tell me which other models in the corresponding price range support this function?  
p.s.  I confirm that the model is archer AX10, in the drop-down menu it was not present so I wrongly assumed that it was the A10.

Options
2022-02-23 12:29:05

Hi @Vegia    

We have forwarded this feature request to our relevant department. They will consider and evaluate it. Thanks again for your feedback.

Currently, most of router supports or they are going to support this new version parental control like your Archer AX10.

If you want to set time limits by half an hour, it is suggested to downgrade firmware of your Archer AX10 to previous firmware which is Archer AX10(EU)_V1.2_210108.

How to downgrade:

Step1: Please download Archer AX10(EU)_V1.2_210108 this firmware from this link

Step2: Please refer to case 1 in this guide to upgrade firmware manually:How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?

If you can't downgrade successfully, please feel free to contact us~

Options
2022-02-23 14:42:08

@Wayne-TP 

Thanks for your email, I will wait for the next update.

Kind regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 498

Replies: 6

Related Articles