Router not resetting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router not resetting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router not resetting
Router not resetting
2022-02-26 16:10:53 - last edited 2022-02-26 16:12:46
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have done multiple times manual reset the router but still it not resetting, when i type the default login password it not acceptable and after 5 wrong password it moves to timmer . Please help me out of this problem.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router not resetting
2022-02-27 18:20:29

@Kshitiz_Ch 

Make sure that you have done a successful reset (a paperclip/toothpick can be used - start pressing until you feel/hear a click):

If the procedure is completed successfully, the router is not provided by your ISP (with customized FW) and you still can't login with the default admin/admin credentials you may contact your local support for assistance.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-03-05 11:03:04
Hi, I have done same thing, light were changed but still asking for my existing password and unable to open default factory password.
Options
2022-03-05 14:05:51

@Kshitiz_Ch 

If the device is provided to you by your ISP it may be with a customized credentials - contact them for assistance.

If that's not the case then contact your local support to be advised further.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 643

Replies: 4

Related Articles