Can't login to my router's web interface anymore???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-28 22:31:50 - last edited 2022-02-28 22:32:56
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have never had a problem loging on to my router's web interface for settings.

Today, I tried to login and get an error that says cookies need to be enabled in order to login, which has never happened before. Anyway, the cookies are already enabled in firefox (v. 97.0.1).

All devices are working with access to the internet.

I have tried with Internet Explorer (v. 20H2) and I don't get the cookies error, but I still can't login to the settings page of my router, it says I have wrong password.

What should I try?

Sincerely,

Dan

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't login to my router's web interface anymore???
2022-03-01 07:10:58

Hi @Madouesca      

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Please try login to the router web interface via incognito mode of Google chrome and see what will happen.

If you still get incorrect password error, please try reset and login again: with router powered on, please use a pin to press and hold the button until the LED begins circulating blue to its factory default settings.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 430

Replies: 1

Related Articles