Deco W6000 Range?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco W6000 Range?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco W6000 Range?
Deco W6000 Range?
2022-03-05 01:32:14

Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about the range of the W6000, I think it is comparable to the Deco X60 from what I've read and comes from Wal-Mart.

I was thinking of buying 2 pair so that I would have a total of four. At the moment I use Google Wifi, not the Nest version. I have one in the very back room of the house where my modem is. Then I have one in the living room and one on the other end of the house in the bedroom window. I also have another puck in a garage about 50 feet away I'd say that is also sitting in front of the window. The two pucks in the windows can communicate some what, which is fine, it's better than nothing. I thought I might try these TP Link ones as I seem to have a lot of issues in general out of my Google Wifi anymore.

Mostly what I need at the garage is for the outside cameras to work and maybe a little speed for phone calls inside. It's biggest issue is that it has metal siding and a metal roof. I saw that there is an outdoor Deco hopefully coming out soon and thought it might be worthwhile to switch over now and then get one of the outdoor units later. I have a TP link CPE 210 that I tried using out there but it had its own set of issues.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 0

Related Articles