slow internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

slow internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
slow internet
slow internet
2022-03-05 19:09:42 - last edited 2022-03-07 00:37:41
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ?

hi 

not a clue what i am doing, i have bt internet that is slow as hell. tried to change router from basic bt to a tp link archer c6. seem not to be able to connect it to my bt modem but i can connect it as a extender via th bt hub2 .

confused 

Options
1 Reply
Re:slow internet
2022-03-07 10:14:58

Hi @mb123 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

If you connect a computer to the BT modem, can you access internet on the computer?

If you can, then please refer to this guide to copy the MAC address of this computer to the TP-Link router, then your Archer C6 can be recognized by the BT modem. 

How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router?

If you can't access internet on that computer, I am afraid there is MAC binding on your ISP side and your ISP only binds the MAC address of bt hub2, so that both computer and TP-Link router can't be recognized. In that case, you need to contact your BT ISP to ask them bind the MAC address of your Archer C6.

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 1

Related Articles