Incorrect password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Incorrect password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Incorrect password
Incorrect password
2022-03-29 11:36:17 - last edited 2022-03-30 00:49:10
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.20.1

Default web credentials we all know its admin admin 

but in my case it always says incorrect password a i tried admin1 and admin123 none of them were correct what should i do i bout this router brand new sealed in the box everything is working correctly i was going to add some parental control stuff if anyone knows how to solve this please help me 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Incorrect password
2022-03-29 12:35:20 - last edited 2022-03-30 00:49:10

@Ih8snow 

WR940N can be accessed via web browser with the default local administrator credentials admin/admin if you haven't changed them.

WR940N can be accessed with the Tether app (on your mobile) using your TP-Link ID and password if you have configured that.

Make sure that you're using the proper method accessing the router.

If you can't manage to login there's always an option to hard reset the router to its factory defaults and re-configure from scratch:

"Reset Button - Press and hold this button until the LED blinks to restore the router to its factory default settings."

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 436

Replies: 1

Related Articles