My wireless adapter TP WN823N keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-07 16:52:13
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Model : TL-WN823N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : Not Clear

Hello! 

I was hoping if I could find any solutions to the problem that I'm having. It's been two months since I've bought this wireless adapter, and ever since then I've been facing issues with the adapter frequently just disconnecting. I'm having to constantly use the Windows network troubleshoot to get back my connection, and almost every time, the message shows that "the default gateway is not available." It's funny because, usually when I'm using the PC, the wifi works fine, but the moment it stays idle, it disconnects. Yes, I've checked whether the device goes to sleep in Device Manager, and it's not that. Recently however, the wifi disconnects while I'm using the PC, which is quite weird. I keep wondering whether the adapter is receiving enough power, or whether my motherboard's the problem, I honestly don't know how to solve this. The last two adapters that I've used had this problem too. Well, one of them wasn't TP-Link, which is why I'm wondering whether it's a software issue. Constantly troubleshooting throughout the day is just infuriating. The drivers are all up to date. Please help me fix this, because it really hampers my workflow. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 998

Replies: 0

Related Articles