'Poor network' message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

'Poor network' message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
'Poor network' message
'Poor network' message
2022-04-07 20:51:47
Model: TL-WA1201  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

I just installed TL-WA1201 access point, and everything seems to be working fine, but on the 'Status' page, under 'Internet status', it displays 'Poor network' message. There doesn't seem to be any problem as I am getting solid wireless connections to the AP with internet access and download speeds of at least 150Mbps when positioned near the AP. (I have a 350Mbps service, which is what I get on a wired connection.)  I think I have set everything up correctly, with the AP having a static IP address allocated on the router, and the default gateway set as the IP address of the router.

What is the explanation for this message, and can/should I do anything about it?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:'Poor network' message
2022-04-11 07:19:49

@RCW600 

In general if everything's OK with the devices connected to the TL-WA1201 (they have Internet access, no traffic interruptions, etc.) you may ignore this.

But if you have any issues of that kind then change the LAN cable between your main router and TL-WA1201 and see if that will resolve the issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1253

Replies: 1