Can I use my TP-Link without the installation CD> I lost it during a move but still n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I use my TP-Link without the installation CD> I lost it during a move but still n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-27 23:46:20
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Can I use my TP-Link without the installation CD> I lost it during a move but still need to use it. Can I download it from the web?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can I use my TP-Link without the installation CD> I lost it during a move but still n
2013-07-29 23:16:32
Definitely you can. Just go to http://tplinklogin.net in a web browser and you can set your router up that way. I recommend this way as it's less software on your computer.
Options
No problem at all
2013-07-30 08:19:25
the CD is of no use. As all routers, you can configure it when you have access from your internet browser.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 4215

Replies: 2