Global Home Shield Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-19 22:06:04
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ALL HOME SHIELD

Hello! Could you inform me which router models from 2021 to 2022 with the support of Wireless Standard 6 and 6E do not have Built-in Home Shield Software at all. I don't know if the others know that the Avira company is no longer German property but was bought by the American Norton Security. Who openly stated that they will extract cryptocurrency with their Antivirus products. You, as a Chinese Company, are supposed to be so cunning not to share this information with the Customers buying your routers, but to quietly and secretly obtain Crypto Currency with every Router sold. It doesn't matter where the excavated currency goes in your company or your Communist Party. I do not want you to get Crypto Currency with the Routers You Sell and Benefit for the Purchase of Your Router Models! About this I ASK DO YOU HAVE YOU SELLING MODERN ROUTERS WITH WIRELESS STANDARD 6 AND 6E WITHOUT THE CRYP CURRENT COVER HOME SHIELD ??? IF YOU HAVE WRITE THE SPECIFIC MODELS PLEASE!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 388

Replies: 0