Problems with Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problems with Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problems with Deco M5
Problems with Deco M5
2022-04-30 16:08:37
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm having problems with my Deco M5, I have 3 in my house, one in one corner of the house connected to the router, another more less in the middle of the house and the last one in the other corner of the house connected to my desktop. The problem is that the one connected to my desktop is always disconnecting when I, for an example, open a Google page, this started happening last Monday (25th of April), before that it disconnected some times but I just needed to open the app and the problem would be fixed, now it doesn't last 10 minutes without disconnecting, I already updated the firmware, yesterday (28th of April). What can I do to fix this? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problems with Deco M5
2022-05-01 13:44:27

@Juhxx 

In Deco app, for Deco M5 which is "in the other corner of the house," check which Deco it is connected to and what is the quality of connection between them. This is what I am asking you to check:

If you find that your Satellite Deco is connected to Main Deco, not to Deco in the middle of the house, and quality of connection is low, that may explain why Satellite Deco "in the other corner of the house" disconnects often.

Options
Re:Problems with Deco M5
2022-05-02 00:38:35

@Alexandre. Thanks for the help! <3

But I already fixed the problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 2

Related Articles