How to remotely configure RE210 via VPN?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-10 15:07:28
Model: RE210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I am trying to remotely configure a RE210 via a VPN. I can ping its IP address and if try to open its configuration web page (with different web browser) using its IP address, after input the correct credentials the message "You have no authority to access this device!" is shown.

If I am in the same LAN I am able to access its configuration web page, and also if the RE210 is in the WAN segment of a router (with NAT) I can get access to its configuration web page from the LAN segment of the same router, but this is not possible from any PC or smartphone in an external Network but connected to the LAN where the RE210 is via VPN (even if I can ping the private IP address of the RE210.

The same issue with the message "You have no authority to access this device!" is shown if I try to access from Internet using the public IP address of the Internet router (with NAT), using the port forwarded to the private IP address of the RE210.

Is there any workaround?

Thanks 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 174

Replies: 0