M7200 doesn't work anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-16 19:51:05
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I've got two m7200, one is V3 and another one is V2.

The V2 model suddenly stopped working.

Now all 3 LED lights are simultaneosly and permanently on, regardles if the cable is connected or not. At some longer interval is only all shorlty blink and remain lighting on. This is different than before when the LED light would appear one by one, until fully powered off and then it would all disapear after some time. But now all is just on immediately and remains on all the time.

When on the cable it's impossible to turn it off by long press the power button (the lights would go off for a few seconds but came back again sortly after).

When not on the cable it's possible to turn it off. But when turned on again all 3 lights would light up again in the same time and remain on.

Regardless if it's on or off I don't find any Wi-Fi network from it.

It's impossible to reset it by pressing the reset button a few seconds, just nothing happens (unlike before when it worked).

Do you have any suggestion what can I do?

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:M7200 doesn't work anymore
2022-05-17 07:31:17

@Herrwoyeah 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

According to the problem description, it seems that there is hardware issue on your M7200 V2, since factory reset has no any response either, I am afraid you will need to contact the seller where you bought it to check if it is still under warranty.

Or you could also contact the local technical support in your region: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 1