Add extender to deco mesh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-17 08:07:00

I have a deco mesh system deco c73 dsl and a oair of x20s and I would like to connect an tp link ac750 extender to it i dont mind having a separate ssid.

can this be done and if so how

Options
3 Reply
Re:Add extender to deco mesh
2022-05-17 12:43:41

@ColinChambers59 

Check this thread for details.

You can setup the tp link ac750 extender as a regular extender to the existing Deco mesh (whether with the same or different SSID).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-05-18 12:51:15

@terziyski  thanks for you reply how would i set it up would this be with the app as an additional device or on its own and how eould i use the same ssid

Options
2022-05-18 13:21:47

@ColinChambers59 

Follow the extender user guide to configure in range extender mode.

That's just a regular range extender installation in your case - you need just to point the host SSID to be extended.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1283

Replies: 3

Related Articles