cannot get internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-05 18:51:41 - last edited 2022-06-06 01:16:40
Tags: #wr940lnointernet
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have set up the WR940L as an access point via the web gui and it tells me all ik ok. i have used tether on  iphone and it tells me it is all good. the light on the tp link is blue (only the one light) 

it is then connected via an ethernet cable to my bt smart hub 2. The Ethernet cable and the internet connection are all good as i checked the connection directly via a PC and all is good .

my problem is i think the WR940L is not seeing the internet . I have reset it about 4 times with no luck.

i am  sure it is something very simple such as the mac or ip address but i do not know what to do?

any help in simple english ( i am not an IT expert)

regards Mark 

Options
1 Reply
Re:cannot get internet connection
2022-06-05 20:08:07 - last edited 2022-06-06 01:16:40

@Markyb 

For WR940N HW v2 use this guide to configure in AP mode - Case 2.

Newest HW 6 revision of WR940N has a dedicated AP mode, in which case you should use the same guide, but Case 1.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Tags

wr940lnointernet
Related Articles