TP-Link 7650 does not connect through Firestick

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-09 16:03:22
Model: M7650  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Iam able to use m7650 for normal emails, web searching etc from either tablets or phones. The m7650 does not want to connect to internet through an Amazon Firestick. What am I doing wrong please?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link 7650 does not connect through Firestick
2022-06-10 07:31:36

@AlanHav 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

May I have more details about the issue on Firestick? like is it able to see the TP-Link WiFi? or it can see the WiFi signal but unable to connect? and is there any error message?

Please check the WiFi name and password to make sure there is no special characters such as space etc., only use numbers and letters, then check it again.

Options
Re:TP-Link 7650 does not connect through Firestick
2022-06-10 14:00:50

@Sunshine 

Hi, M7650 can be seen by Firestick. It can connect to Firestick, but drops away after a few moments, or as soon as I try to connect to anything such as iPlayer.

Firestick can access internet through normal landline router and can stream programmes.

M7650 does have one special character in password, which works ok to normal mifi internet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 270

Replies: 2

Related Articles