My TL-WR940N Version-4's internet led light become always red (some say orange)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-04 08:23:33 - last edited 2022-07-05 05:37:11
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: wr940nv4_eu_3_16_9_up_boot(160620)

Hello

I am HsoTai from country Burma(Myanmar).

In this time I am become over 8 months of rural ISP. The meaning is bringing fiber service from my country's ISPs from my mother's home in the city Taunggyi and distribute to my villagers homes with wireless technology (PtMP). The FTTH service of all ISP in my country has one problem, the maximum of Mbps is just 100 Mbps is biggest for one home or one company or one router. This case is very difficult for me. In this time I have to apply 3 services (per 100Mbps) and combine and wireless transmission to my village. I don't know that 300Mbps is just arrived or not.

This is just an bare heart about to myself.

The problem of this post is

I have a TP-Link router that I have been using for a long time. TL-WR940N Router.

In this time, this router internet led is solid red (orange).

I am making factory reset, update the firmware but not work. I want to know is this a software fault or hardware fault and how can I fix this?

I already bought Archer C20 for my family use. but I want to fix my old router if it has the way I can repair.

If you have any idea, let me know please.

If there has a person who want to guide me of my network, please give me the suggestion with email please. hsotai2000@gmail.com

Combine LAN output from 3 FTTH routers into hEX_RB-750 Gr-3 and Disc Lite-5 AC (AP) to Disc Lite-5 AC (Station) and then distribute with Rocket M-5 Omni and CPE 210.

But I think not arriving total 300Mbps to Rocket M-5. I may need some or a lot of knowledge. because 2.4 GHz clients are don't want my service anymore.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 327

Replies: 0