I have set up my extender but cant connect to it on the phone or gaming console.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I have set up my extender but cant connect to it on the phone or gaming console.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-11 14:05:55 - last edited 2022-07-12 00:43:13
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So I've set up my wifi extender using my phone and it says its connected to the router. However, when I want to connect my PS5 to the tp link, it doesn't show up. It just shows my router wifi and its not even at full bars. i don't know if the tp link is just boosting the wifi and not showing the tp link as something separate to connect to. I used to use this same extender on my old router (different wifi) and I'm pretty sure I changed it. When using it before on the old wifi I could connect to the link extender itself. But now I cant. My ps5 wont connect to it. So I forgot the tp link on the ps5 and I now have to manually input the info but even then it doesn't work. Someone help please.

*note* my extender is TL-WA850RE not AC50

Options