Connection Status : Connecting ( like a loop)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-19 21:14:04 - last edited 2022-07-19 21:17:48
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.16 Build 181220 Rel. 1116n

Hi,

After Rebooting the MIFI TP-Link M7350 to the factory defaults, it appears to me the following screen, continuously:

And as consequence I don’t have Internet Connection

The data card allocated in the MIFI, works perfectly, because I have tested in one mobile and works the connection.

DHCP server settings are:

The firmware version is:

And I the WIFI connection network settings of my computer,  the IP address and DNS address are get automatically regarding to the  MIFI DHCP server settings.  I have restarted several times the computer WIFI Network card, but with no success.

I would appreciate any help to solve this issue

Many thanks in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:Connection Status : Connecting ( like a loop)
2022-07-20 06:17:45

@lanz80 

Hi, may I know who the ISP of your SIM card is?

1. Please check if the M7350 receives any 3G or 4G signal, you could check it on the screen or on the very top of the web interface

2. If 3G/4G signal is received but internet status still shows disconnected, please go to Advanced->Dial-up->Dial-up Settings page, check the current APN profile settings is correct or not, if not, you could select other profile from the list if available, or create profile manually and enter APN etc. manually.

Note: If you are not sure about the APN profile settings, please contact the ISP of your SIM card to confirm it.

Hope it helps!

Options
Re:Connection Status : Connecting ( like a loop)
2022-07-20 10:33:25

Hi  @Sunshine ,

Thnaks for responding

It´s a Spanish ISP , no problem with it.  The APN settings are OK configured

1.-  The M7350   doesnt receive the 4G signal nor 3G , in the screen. I know that when 3G/4G appears in the screen is when its running Ok.

Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 2

Related Articles