Deco E4: connected but no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-02 11:55:05

For months, my deco was working perfectly. Now it's not. It is connected but says no internet connection. In app, it says "we couldn't find Deco." The LED light is also solid red. It is annoying. I've tried all advice that I've seen in the internet. Even youtube and google can't help. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco E4: connected but no internet
2022-08-03 01:32:46

@inverted250 could there be a problem with connection to your ISP? Do you have a modem that the Deco is connected to? If so, turn off the Deco(s), then switch off the modem, count to ten then switch the modem back on. Make sure it shows the lights it should be showing to say it's connected to the internet. Then switch the Deco(s) back on.

If you still have Deco issues then you should consider doing a factory reset on the Deco and setting it up again. Or if you can, try a different router on your modem to make sure it's a problem with the Deco and not your internet connection.

Options