I love S4, but don't tell me that in 2022, one still cannot choose which deco to connect to?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I love S4, but don't tell me that in 2022, one still cannot choose which deco to connect to?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-05 14:52:00
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have the newest firmware of deco s4  but i cannot find ANYWHERE how to MANUALLY connect to a deco device! It is super frustrating for my neighbor who keeps on automatically connecting to the deco device that is at MY place instead of the one at his place, which gives him loads of disconnections throughout his workdays.

Isn't there any other workaround solution than swapping my device to his place, or??

Options
1 Reply
Re:I love S4, but don't tell me that in 2022, one still cannot choose which deco to connect to?!
2022-08-06 16:25:58

Is there no way to manually choose which Deco one can connect to?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 377

Replies: 1