7350 not re-enabling WIFI

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-13 10:24:24
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 7.0.3 Build 220419 Rel.1014n

Dear members,

I just acquired a 7350 that is not working properly.

After entering power saving mode, the WIFI does not re-enable again through the power button.

The device is on and navigation through the menu works, though no SSID is visible and the WIFI logo on the 7350's screen is not showing neither.

Moreover, when I turn it off by holding power button, there is no way to turn it on again through that same button. I have to take out the battery and put it back again to be able to power it on again.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

BR,

Ernesto

Options
1 Reply
Re:7350 not re-enabling WIFI
2022-08-15 06:48:51 - last edited 2022-08-15 06:49:54

@Iogha 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

May I know when and where you purchased the M7350? the two problems you mentioned started happening since purchase, right?

And if you remove the SIM card from M7350, just power it on and connect WiFi, please test if the two issues still exist. If so, may I know where you are located?

Please also try to reset the device to factory defaults by pressing and holding reset hole for about 10s until the device reboots automatically and screen shows "Restoring" then "Succeed".

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 464

Replies: 1

Related Articles