Network optimization not scanning

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-20 23:18:03 - last edited 2022-08-21 04:08:24
Model: Deco W3600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Whenever I go to do a network optimization on the deco app, it doesn't scan, it just tells me its perfect instantly. Pls someone help my wifi really needs to be optimized and idk how else to optimize it.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Network optimization not scanning
2022-08-21 00:22:52

@Itzlucidlol 

If under "Network Optimization" you mean Deco mesh choosing least congested WiFi channel, there are two ways to force it: run "Network Optimization" in the Deco app or force reboot of Deco mesh. When Deco mesh is rebooted, Main Deco will rescan environment on startup, to choose WiFi channel.

To reboot Deco mesh touch the Internet Globe in Deco app, it'll open list of all Deco in your mesh, then touch three dots in upper right corner and you should see the list with last item "Reboot All."

Options
Re:Network optimization not scanning
2022-08-21 04:07:03

@Alexandre. THANK YOU it worked my wifi has been bad last couple of days now it's way better tha

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 431

Replies: 2

Related Articles