Microsoft Teams Calls / Video Calls not working on Tp-Link Archer c54

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-02 12:38:03
Tags: #Microsoft Teams
Model: Archer C54  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.10.1 Build 210830 Rel.72210n(5553)

Hi,

I have recently purchase Tp-Link Archer C54. Since then my MS Teams app calls and video calls are unable to connect or when connects the Wi-Fi connection speed goes down to Zero. Same MS Teams is working fine when i connect my laptop to Cellular data hotspot.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Microsoft Teams Calls / Video Calls not working on Tp-Link Archer c54
2023-01-26 18:58:30

@mandar.khamkar @ team, i am also facing the same issue. Hence was searching the solution here.

Initially i thought there is an issue with network or the internet service provider. I even changed the complete cable to my home, but then tested with a netgear router there was no issue.

I am back using C54 Archer and the issue shows intermetant drop of ping to gateway and google.com

File:
ping.docxDownload
Options
Re:Microsoft Teams Calls / Video Calls not working on Tp-Link Archer c54
2023-06-26 14:38:24

@atuldarne I am also facing the same issue. devices on 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ intermettent gets disconnected, while LAN devices does not have any issue.

I tested this with simultaneously ping command from all devices; Devices on 2.4 and 5 Ghz show PING Drop, but LAN devices doesnt show it.

Seems this is for all the Tp-Link Archer c54, which company is not able to justify or give a FIX or replacement of the device.

I have complained multiple times, but the workaround also is not working. 

I tested with a different company router (NetGear) it works fine, i dont know why issue is with this DEVICE.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 2

Tags

Microsoft Teams
Related Articles