shutdown mifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

shutdown mifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
shutdown mifi
shutdown mifi
2022-09-27 20:09:50
Model: M7650  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ?

hello,

I use TP-Link M7650 - MiFi Router in my motorhome to connect my Victron Cerbo GX to the internet. The mifi is on constant power (so 100% full) and after a few days there is no connection, and must activate it by hand.

Is there a way/setting that the mifi is always on and doen't shut it self down after a while??

Options
1 Reply
Re:shutdown mifi
2022-09-29 09:26:43

@Mapanima 

Hi, when the problem happens, the M7650 shuts down completely or it stays on but no WiFi signal?

You mentioned that you need to activate it by hand, do you mean long press power button or short press?

Usually the MiFi device only turns off automatically when there is no power or the device is overheating, so if it shuts down completely when there is still enough power, please check if it is overheating; and if you mean WiFi issue only, please note that Power saving mode is enabled by default, and if no client device connected to it for 10 minutes, it will disable the WiFi automatically, if necessary, you could also disable the power saving mode or adjust the WiFi Auto-disable time.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Related Articles