Losing internet connection for few seconds randomly while playing Online Games both in PC and Mobile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Losing internet connection for few seconds randomly while playing Online Games both in PC and Mobile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-15 06:40:23 - last edited 2022-10-15 06:41:40
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.11.30 Build 220624 Rel.50807n(5553)

Hi!

So from the past few weeks, I am facing an issue which seems that I am getting disconnected while playing any online games like Valorant, CS:GO, GTA V, etc randomly. I also noticed that at the same time when I am getting disconnected from my games, other applications like Instagram, Discord, etc, also starts to buffer. After I lose the connection then approximately after about 10 seconds I get my connection back. I am unable to verify the issue and also unable to troubleshoot it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 150

Replies: 0

Related Articles