Deco P9 powerline extension

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-15 13:15:58
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have 3 Deco P9s but have one corner of the house without a decent signal. This happens to me where my desk is but I could connect by ethernet quite happily.

Do I need to get an additional P9 or is there a cheaper option to just get a powerline adapter?

TL-PA7017 looks to be the cheapest option. Can I just plug one of these in and solve my problem?

thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco P9 powerline extension
2022-10-15 19:45:30

@BorisTSpider 

TP-Link powerline adapter is not compatible with TP-Link powerline capable Deco, such as P9. You can't use them together.

Can you clarify: "This happens to me where my desk is but I could connect by Ethernet quite happily." If it means you have Ethernet cable at your desk, and this is where you want WiFi coverage, there may be less expensive than P9 Deco unit you could buy and make it join your Deco mesh, wired to Ethernet cable.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 1

Related Articles