How do i confirm that Onemesh is working?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-15 22:58:40
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I'm trying to set up Onemesh between my router Archer C80 and wifi extender RE450

I have activated Onemesh on both devices and understand that the same SSID can be used to connect to my network

I was under the assumption that all the lights on the extender should be lit to confirm that connectivity is established

However, all lights except for the 'power' light are off/dimmed and I'm connected to the SSID which is linked to my Home network

Following the above can somebody please advise whether Onemesh is configured and working correctly

FYI, I can still connect to my router without the extender however, the extender will give me a more consistent connection

Thanks for your help

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do i confirm that Onemesh is working?
2022-10-25 03:08:37

@boghi09 

Agree that all the lights on the extender should mean the connectivity to router is established.

I downloaded their Tether app, and find out my extender is there and working as it should, you should also try that. Hope this can help!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 146

Replies: 1

Related Articles